Unfake Coco Rocha teaches kids Riverdance

Coco Rocha teaches Irish dancing to school children in Harlem in part of the Children's Aid Society.
"It wasn't a huge crowd, but these are kids who are interested in dance... I can't say I have experienced cancer, and I just don't want people to think I'm fake," a slightly dim Rocha says to fashionweekdaily.
All in all, it's quite nice to have models actually show their skill to inner city school children; now if only Daria Werbowy comes to my inner-city school to teach me gorgeous lessons, I'll be as giddy as a little schoolgirl.
Video Note: Coco's convulsive leg flicks and unnaturally floppy wig may cause mild seizure. It's JPG all over again!

You have read this article modelsmodelsmodels / mouthbreathers with the title Unfake Coco Rocha teaches kids Riverdance. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2007/10/unfake-coco-rocha-teaches-kids.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Unfake Coco Rocha teaches kids Riverdance"

Post a Comment