Catherine McNeil noshes on nuts...

Catherine McNeil has a boring, pretty face, and pretty boring diet too. New York Mag chronicled her week's worth of food in a rather humorously titled article "Model Catherine McNeil Finds Comfort in Chicken Burgers", even though she was nowhere near a chicken burger that week. An example of an entry:

"Wednesday, November 7-I worked from 11 am to 7 p.m., shooting for Another magazine. I had a handful of nuts and some fruit for breakfast on the job. For lunch I had some vegetables and salad. When I got home, I was so tired that I passed out, so I didn’t eat dinner. "

So, I learned that she frequently skips dinner, mainly subsists on nuts and salads and fruits, and that she eats. Provocative.

Photo-getty
You have read this article modelsmodelsmodels with the title Catherine McNeil noshes on nuts.... You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2007/11/catherine-mcneil-noshes-on-nuts.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Catherine McNeil noshes on nuts..."

Post a Comment