Versace Hair



One of the things I've wanted forever: Versace hair. It's all about the lush, flowy, italian sex machine look that I spent way too much time striving for. Sadly my attempts are futile, no matter how many darned 3-inch Conair rollers I stick in my head, I just end up with a bad case of frizz and shizz. I remember as a dim-witted adolescent, I listened to Seventeen magazine and used a toilet paper roll and foil as DIY rollers, and I just looked a fool. Clearly, the depths of desperation is Seventeen magazine hair advice. My only solution is incessantly flipping my head up and down, like a maniacal narcissist. So, reader, what are your hair issues, if any?

I can't do this^


Photos-Style.com
You have read this article hair issues / narcissism / sex with the title Versace Hair. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2007/11/versace-hair.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Versace Hair"

Post a Comment