a mcneil convert. again

Call me a flip flopper: Catherine McNeil can model. Goodness, I am the prime example of a McNeil hypocrite- first I laud her potential, then I pick at her damn eating habits, and her myspacey pictures. Now I say she grew from having one face to a plethora of expressions and contortions, as seen in this Numéro 92 April 2008 editorial shot by Greg Kadel. Perhaps its the bouffant hair, or McNeil's interpretation of the screaming Marc Jacobs mask (below), but I feel that girl gots variation in the face. If this doesn't convert all the McNeil critics, I don't know what will. I mean she grew out of that blah pretty face, when Mario Testino had that thing for her. What a difference a few seasons can make.
photos-foto decadent
You have read this article magazines / modelsmodelsmodels with the title a mcneil convert. again. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2008/03/a-mcneil-convert-again.html. Thanks!

No comment for "a mcneil convert. again"

Post a Comment