How to make NARS Sheer Glow foundation 'work' for combination skin.

'ey up me ducks! :)

Not sure if you remember me saying but the sheer glow foundation tended to make me look oily by lunch time, but I've now found a way to stop that from happening without looking totally matte.

First I apply L'oreal's Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer on moisturised skin (Clean & clear's oil free lotion for the record), then I stipple on the foundation, I wait a few minutes & then dust on MAC's Prep & Prime powder (£16.50). I kinda work it into the skin with a soft fluffy brush. I'm telling you this stuff ROCKS! It doesn't leave my skin looking flat out matte like traditional powders, my skin looks glowy and it stays like that ALL DAY without looking oily in the slightest. Plus, it also helps my foundation from fading away.

Ahhhh soo happy!
You have read this article Foundation / MAC Powder / NARS Sheer Glow Stromboli with the title How to make NARS Sheer Glow foundation 'work' for combination skin.. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2009/11/how-to-make-nars-sheer-glow-foundation.html. Thanks!

No comment for "How to make NARS Sheer Glow foundation 'work' for combination skin."

Post a Comment