MAC Viva Glam Lady Gaga & Cyndi Lipstick


Lately, I've been such a lipstick whore. I decided I must stop buying nudes everytime I go shopping. I must admit, I do own a fair amount of different coloured lipsticks but I have faar too many nudes (no you can't have them, they're mine!)

When I heard the hype about Lady Gaga & Cyndi releasing a baby pink and a coral red, I knew I had to try these AND I can justify buying them! Clever thinking..

Yes, I've read that many people find it difficult to pull off the Lady Gaga lipstick. I thought I would be one of the lucky few. I went into my local MAC store and it was sold out, no testers available either! One of the lovely ladies at the counter told me they are still available online. I dropped everything and rushed home to buy it, hoping there'd be some left for little me!

Luckily there were still some left on the website so I quickly placed my order. When it arrived
I could barely contain my excitement.

For the record, I never had the chance to swatch them. Will I ever learn? Probably not. ANYWAY, what did it look like on me?

Meh.

Looks okay in the pictures, but in real, it looked blue toned which is a big no-no for warm toned skins (I'm NC37. NC40 when tanned). I found the first coat of the this lipstick is quite sheer. You need to layer it on with 2-3 coats. But yes! This does not suit me at all. Sigh... GaGa, I'm disappointed.

Onto Cyndi..

I love it! Can you tell? It felt glossy and I layered 2 coats on. MAC describe is as a "light reddish coral". I can detect a slight hint of coral in it, but it's more reddy.

Have any of you purchased the Gaga or Cyndi lipsticks? What did you think of them? Any recommendations on how I can make GaGa more wearable?

 Halima
You have read this article Lipsticks / MAC / NC37 / NC40 / Reviews with the title MAC Viva Glam Lady Gaga & Cyndi Lipstick. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/04/mac-viva-glam-lady-gaga-cyndi-lipstick.html. Thanks!

No comment for "MAC Viva Glam Lady Gaga & Cyndi Lipstick"

Post a Comment