NYX Round Lipstick in Snow White

So around Christmas time, I was rummaging through my lipstick collection. I found nudes, mauves, corals and pinks.Then it struck me. What's missing from my collection? RED! Why do I have no red?! The first lipstick my mum ever ownedwas a red, and she's not even into the whole make up thing! 
I made it my personal mission to buy a big, bold red lipstick. I never thought I'd actually wear a red much, just experiment at home. I'd heard a lot about how cheap NYX are, so I thought I'd give them a whirl. I bought one of their Round lipsticks in "Snow White" for around $2 from Cherry Culture (20% off at the time - thanks to Lipglossiping for the tip-off!)

As you can see, it's a perfect Crimson Red. I tried it on in the comfort of my own home on a lazy sunday, and I was shocked!

Hello big spot!
 
It actually looked okay! Maybe it sounds silly, but I felt confident and glamourous! It's amazing how something like this can brighten up such a dull, miserable day!

What do you guys think? Should I venture outside with it? Do you wear reds? Are you confident enough to wear it outside?

 Halima
You have read this article FOTD / Lipsticks / Make Up / NYX / review with the title NYX Round Lipstick in Snow White. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/04/nyx-round-lipstick-in-snow-white.html. Thanks!

No comment for "NYX Round Lipstick in Snow White"

Post a Comment