Product RAVE - MAC Speed Dial Lipstick

I own a countless number of nudes. Lately, I've been feeling quite adventurous. I've been slapping on the red lippy and venturing outside with it. YES, Venturing OUTSIDE with it. :D

Last week, I walked into MAC with the intention of buying something. Not sure what. Do you ever get those days where you walk into a store, you have no idea what you want but you want to end up leaving with something? Well, I ended up walking out with a pink lipstick - Speed Dial.

It's a cool, bright pink colour and comes in a creamsheen formula. MAC's website describes it as a light blue pink. Now me and blue based lipsticks do not get along. But I was pleasantly surprised when I tried it on..

Eeek. Why do I look moody? 

I think this suits my NC37-NC40 skintone perfectly. It looks like a barbie kind of pink! I love the texture of it, creamy, glossy, and totally buildable. And 'cause it leaves a soft shine on the lips, I felt I didn't need to apply any lipgloss over it. Bonus!

 Halima
You have read this article Lipsticks / MAC with the title Product RAVE - MAC Speed Dial Lipstick. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/05/product-rave-mac-speed-dial-lipstick.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Product RAVE - MAC Speed Dial Lipstick"

Post a Comment