OOTD - My first animal print!

I've never been keen on animal prints. It always reminded me of Kat Slater from Eastenders. And you know what they say about Kat's fashion sense! Haha. :)

However..


I came across an asymmetrical tunic in Topshop this week, it wasn't quite leopard-ish. It was grey instead of the usual brown. It didn't look tacky at all. So I gladly purchased it.

Today I tried it on and it was love. Added a black leather bow belt and a cardi to complete to the look (And yes, I can definitely tolerate wearing a cardigan in this heat. I wore skinny jeans in Egypt last year :P) 

Giving you the finger :P

Animal print tunic - Topshop
Long Sleeved Teal Cardigan - H&M 
Leather Bow Belt - Topshop
  Cocktail Ring - Freedom Topshop
 Wishing Well Necklace - Urban Outfitters

What do you think of animal prints? Yay or nay?

 Halima
You have read this article Jewellery / OOTD / Outfits / Topshop / Urban Outfitters with the title OOTD - My first animal print!. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/07/ootd-my-first-animal-print.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OOTD - My first animal print!"

Post a Comment