Emma Pillsbury style: I have it

My love of all things Glee has not gone undocumented on this blog. And even though Glee's wild plotlines and lack of Sue Sylvester has tested my patience this season, I still adore the show, and I can't wait for next week's finale.

But, of course, one of my favorite parts of Glee is redheaded guidance counselor Emma Pillsbury and her amazing wardrobe. Every week, I check the best blog ever to get the rundown of Emma's attire. She wears a lot of Kate Spade and Anthropologie, both of which are generally outside my budget (let's just not talk about how an Ohio high school guidance counselor affords Kate Spade, okay?). 

But last night, I saw something familiar on Emma...
Emma's skirt...formerly this Ann Taylor Loft dress...
...which I own, as evidenced by this photo from my pal Darlene's wedding in 2009 (please ignore the weird angle). 

Oh yes. I own some official Emma Pillsbury attire. Now I just need the adorable Kate Spade cardigan. Anyone have $295 to spare?

Related: did you know that Kate Spade is currently running a sample sale? Well, now you do. You're welcome/I'm sorry.
You have read this article fun fashion / glee with the title Emma Pillsbury style: I have it. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2011/05/emma-pillsbury-style-i-have-it.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Emma Pillsbury style: I have it"

Post a Comment