hey mr postman!

If you're like me, you have good intentions that are usually overcome by bad habits. Meaning: I love to give to charity and volunteer. But I am very, very lazy, and will usually only do things that require the smallest amount of effort on my part. It's not an attractive characteristic, I know. I'm working on it.

Anyway! Tomorrow is a day that seems specifically designed for people like me: the 19th annual National Association of Letter Carriers Food Drive. This is a day when postal workers across the country take food donations for local food shelves. It is an event specifically designed for lazy people like me: all you have to do is set a bag of nonperishable food items next to your mailbox. Perfect!
I love this event, and I already have a bag of food ready to go. Don't forget to set out a bag tomorrow morning - and thank your postal worker for participating in this awesome initiative!
You have read this article have a heart with the title hey mr postman!. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2011/05/hey-mr-postman.html. Thanks!

No comment for "hey mr postman!"

Post a Comment