Saris.. What a pain in the rear end.

Photobucket

Saris! 

I heart them. So elegant. Ultra feminine. You feel like a million dollars (or pounds.. Doesn't have the same ring to though, does it?) wearing them. 

The first time I wore one was for Eid. My brother had to put the thing on me, and that says a lot. One is hopeless. 

The last time I wore one was for a friend's wedding in Nepal. I tried to put it on by myself, but I had to seek help from the groom's mother.

Youtube videos are whack. 

This is where you guys come in. I NEED HELP.

I have a wedding coming up in the next few weeks which bore me to tears but meh.. How the hell do I put one on? *Looks at Roshni*

Halima

F.Y.I - Where have I been hiding? Tumblr isn't it.
You have read this article Asian Fashion / Outfits with the title Saris.. What a pain in the rear end.. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2012/05/saris-what-pain-in-rear-end.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Saris.. What a pain in the rear end."

Post a Comment