OUTFIT: All Laced Out

 Hello my lovelies!

It's only just occurred to me today that I haven't actually bought many new clothes of late. I tend to find the Spring/Summer ranges to be a bit generic and 'Same old, same old'. I'd like it if the high street showed a bit of imagination! All of the usual suspects on the high streets seem to think that everybody loves tacky florals year in, year out. I don't. Don't get me wrong, I do love my florals but I find I have to sift through a lot of tacky prints to find the wearable ones.

I mentioned in a previous post about venturing in to the wardrobes and that is exactly what I've been doing these past few weeks. It's a brilliant feeling to re-discover pieces of clothing that you'd completely forgotten about and fall in love with them all over again. 

One such piece is this gorgeous tunic, it's a full-on lacy number with gold studded detailing and cuts around the chest area. The colour is just beautiful, like a gold champagne, it oozes class. I paired it with a Zara-style studded, cropped lace jacket and some high waisted lace trim shorts. Maybe I went a bit overboard on the lace but the combination looks like a natural fit.

DSC_6480 DSC_6456 DSC_6482 DSC_6474 DSC_6460 DSC_6488 

Studded Champagne Lace Tunic - TOPSHOP 
Zara Style Studded Cropped Lace Jacket - Manchester Arndale Market
High Waisted Lace Trim Shorts - H&M

So now you've looked at the photos you're probably thinking 'What's going on with the hair? Pick a colour already!' Well I have now finally settled on this amazing light turquoise! It was 100% DIY and I'm so pleased with the way it's turned out, the colour is perfect and it's exactly as I imagined it. 

At the time my hair was showing the strain of being bleached a couple of times, however it does appear to have recovered now. I found a very special product that has strengthened my hair, perfect for those of us who are indecisive and/or like to experiment with hair colour so keep an eye out for a future post! ;)
 Halima
You have read this article Hair Talk / Lace / Manchester / OOTD / Outfits / Topshop / Turquoise Hair with the title OUTFIT: All Laced Out. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2013/06/outfit-all-laced-out.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OUTFIT: All Laced Out"

Post a Comment