Bearcest


I wonder how Doutzen feels looking like a jailbait and being molested by a big furry bear. Seems hard to imagine Doutzen infantilized to death, but I guess Mert and Marcus make it possible for W magazine. I know there should be another way to showcase fur without going borderline beastiality. I like the huge grosgrain ribbons though, because I get a huge fashion orgasm over anything to do with ribbons. Beautiful photography, creeeepy, (but original!) concept.


Yeah I would have that face too if I had to be groped by a sweaty guy in a bearsuit.
You have read this article bears and sex / editorials / ribbon orgasm with the title Bearcest. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2007/07/bearcest.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Bearcest"

Post a Comment