M.I.A. and Laguna Beach Leftovers

On Saturday I went to see M.I.A. in Berkeley's Amoeba, (aka Hostile and Sweaty Employees Musicstore). It was grand! And I swear on my crumbling grave that I saw Alex (one of Kristin's slutty blonde sidekicks) from Laguna Beach there with some hipster crew (boy with fake neon HOH shirt, girl with very blunt peroxide bang etc. etc.) Yeah I watch that show. The rapid degradation of the young teenagers on that show is astounding. Also my brutha has a thing for LC so I am practically forced to watch it.

I swear to God she was on Laguna Beach.

But anyway, M.I.A. bobbed up and down rapping about Sri Lankan violence in her pleasant British accent, WHICH I LOVE.
And then she signed autographs. But her PR people prohibited photos. Probably cause' it ruins her whole cool image to mingle with the scum of Berkeley, who knows. So I took secret photos of her behind Coltrane records like a effing paparazza.


That is all!
You have read this article d-list stars / muzic / useless teresa things with the title M.I.A. and Laguna Beach Leftovers. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2007/07/mia-and-laguna-beach-leftovers.html. Thanks!

No comment for "M.I.A. and Laguna Beach Leftovers"

Post a Comment