Googled.


On a tip from the highly informative blog, Independent Fashion Bloggers, I signed up for Google Analytics a couple days ago. Basically, it's a tracker for blogs, only googlized to death with pie charts and maps and such. So far, it's been a hoot. There's this tracker that monitors what keywords are typed into Google search to find a blog, and since my blog name is fashion orgasm, one can only imagine the hilarity and horrors that are typed to find this blog.
Utterly strange keywords I came upon were:
-marc jacobs head bobbles
-dior heartless bitch
-agyness shit neon
-why am I so hungry
-sex burrito orgasm
-open close orgasm
- orgasm with clothes on
-nu femmes in hungry
-my little pony furry sex
People have rather bizarre fetishes these days.
Photos- Gettyimages
You have read this article useless teresa things with the title Googled.. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2007/10/googled.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Googled."

Post a Comment