evil is georgina

(Sorry for the subsequent gossip girl induced exclamation-point-laced rant.)
OMG WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH GEORGINA?! Why is she so psychotic, yet still possesses that effortless Alexander Wang modellish style at the same time??!! (Although I heard her style is influenced by Lindsay Lohan, eeek) And that was suuuch an anticlimax about Serena's "secret." Why do I get so emotionally invested in a CW teenage drama??! Although I bet I'm not the only one clacking away on their keyboards like proclaiming their abhorrence for Georgina Sparks on their blogs. God, that Michelle Trachtenberg, I still remember when she was Harriet the Spy. God she plays such a good bitch too.
You have read this article Gossip Girl with the title evil is georgina. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2008/05/evil-is-georgina.html. Thanks!

No comment for "evil is georgina"

Post a Comment