Eid...
















Haha, gotta love Eid. Was a pretty busy, action packed day with the husband.




Anyhooss...

I bought one or two bits & bobs for Eid this year. One of them were fake eyelashes by Eyelure in 140. They were actually a PAIN in the arse to apply! Well it was my first time..
The results were meh. And by the evening, one of them began to peel off and everytime the wind blew, I'd cover my eyes, hahah!
Ooh, I also bought L'oreal's Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer. I used that too. It is quite nice & creamy and did make my foundation look much better. however, for about 12 quid for such a tiny pot, it is a bit of riiip! Although a little goes a long way, you'd expect L'oreal to be a bit more generous...

Here's how it looked when I applied it in the morning with flash...















Without Flash...






























And by night....
















I don't know about you but I feel that my foundation and blusher stayed put, shame the same cannot be said for the lashes, you can see it peeling off a little from the corner of my eye. Sad times!
You have read this article Eid / Eyelure Lashes / L'oreal Studio Secrets / Primer with the title Eid.... You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2009/09/eid.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Eid..."

Post a Comment