Hot, Smokey Arab eyes using my Tigi Bed Head Palette

I was having a nice, laaazy sunday last weekend. In my PJs, drinking tea, the usual. I eventually got bored so decided to experiment! :)

I had a Tigi Bed Head palette knocking around the house so decided to whip it out.

This is what it looks like without flash


With Flash..


The one of the top right is broken. :(

I applied "Brown" (2nd on the bottom left) all over the eyelid with a flat brush - 239. This shade looks so different in the photos but believe it or not, it is similar to "All that glitters".

With the 217, I got "Copper" (1st on the left) and blended that into the crease and stretched it upwards and outwards.

And finally with the 239, highlighted my brow bone & tear ducts with "Peach" (1st on the top left). This also reminded me of another MAC product - "Phloof!".

Finished with Benefit's Bad Gal liner & lashings of Collection 2000's Vinyl Lash Extension mascara. :)


Ooh yeah, on Saturday I purchased a lipglass from MAC called "New Spirit". It's a nice gold colour, maybe slighly peachy? Here's what it looks like..


Don't know about you but I think it looks simply gorgeous. :)
You have read this article Arabic Eye Make Up / Benefit / Collection 2000 / Eyeshadows / Lipgloss / MAC Lipglass / Mascara / Tigi Bed Head Palette with the title Hot, Smokey Arab eyes using my Tigi Bed Head Palette. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2009/09/hot-smokey-arab-eyes-using-my-tigi-bed.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Hot, Smokey Arab eyes using my Tigi Bed Head Palette"

Post a Comment