How much do I love this mascara?


I love this mascara too much. You can really build it up with ZERO CLUMPS! So for those that have short lashes, you don't need to worry about clumping when you're layering this on :) There's about 3 coats on in the above picture.I've been using this mascara since I was 19. In between I've used YSL Faux Cils - which is great but faaar too expensive. Where as this costs less than a fifth of the price. Yep, it's my beloved Collection 2000 Vinyl Lash Extension mascara. I totally recommend you try this mascara, it's too freakin' cheap not to!
You have read this article Collection 2000 / Mascara / Vinyl Lash Extension with the title How much do I love this mascara?. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2009/12/how-much-do-i-love-this-mascara.html. Thanks!

No comment for "How much do I love this mascara?"

Post a Comment