Barry M Nail Paint haul & Lip Paint in 147 Peachy Pink

I've recently been obsessing over Nail polishes. Especially Opi. But it ended up becoming a quite expensive obsession...

I went on the hunt for some cheap polishes until I stumbled across Superdrugs 3 for 2 offer on all cosmetics. I came across Barry M Nail Paints. The colours are just unique.


Picture above: From left to right. 161 Vivid Purple, 299 Racing Green, 291 Cobalt Blue, 305 Pink Flamingo, 295 Turquoise, 304 Mint Green (Possible dupe for Chanel's Jade and MAC's Peppermint Patty), 294 Cyan Blue.

I'm currently wearing Cobalt Blue on one hand and Turquoise on the other, how cool am I? Haha. I don't find it streaky applying them, 2 coats is enough, and it's lasted at most 2 days for me until it started chipping.

I also purchased the Lip Paint in 147 Peachy Pink.

I didn't think this would suit my NC37-NC40 skin tone. But when I tested it I was quite impressed, it just appeared to be... well.. peachy pink! And looked amazing on my skin tone. The only thing about this Lip paint is that it's super matt and really drying. If you apply this over dry lips, it will show up the flaky skin, not a good look. Only use this when you've exfoliated and moisturied your lips.

I feel I need to inject my life with more Barry M goodies. I can't believe I haven't even tried the Dazzle Dusts yet. Suggestions people!
You have read this article Barry M / Haul / Lipsticks / Nail Polish / Nails / NC37 / NC40 with the title Barry M Nail Paint haul & Lip Paint in 147 Peachy Pink. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/01/barry-m-nail-paint-haul-lip-paint-in.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Barry M Nail Paint haul & Lip Paint in 147 Peachy Pink"

Post a Comment