EOTD - Smoking hot!

Last year some time I did a bad thing. A real bad thing. I got suckered into buying some limited edition MAC products off the back of all the usual hype. I don't usually do that, so I have no idea what possessed me to buy them (probably the beauty bloggers convinced me!)

Anyway, after all the buzz settled down and the rush faded away I realised that they weren't really all that great and were just "Okay". I stashed them away with the rest of my old, abandoned stuff and left them to gather dust.

Recently I'd been finding myself a bit bored of make-up so I was looking through my box of old, abandoned stuff and remembered my limited edition MAC pigments!

(Left) Heritage Rouge, (Right) Jardin Aires
I found Heritage Rouge, a gorgeous maroon shade with a purplish hint to it. Also, Jardin Aires, a beautiful peachy golden colour, works great all over the eyelid and highlighting the brow bone. All of a sudden I was inspired! What would they look like together? The result:


Products used:

Lid colour - MAC Jardin Aires pigment (Limited Edition)
Crease & lower lashline - MAC Heritage Rouge pigment (Limited Edition)
Outer corner - MAC Carbon e/s
Inner corner - Bourjois little round pot e/s in Beige Rose
Waterline liner - Stila Kajal in Topaz
Eyeliner - Bourjois Liner Pinceau in Noir
Mascara - Covergirl LashBlast

Have you ever found any great products that you had hidden away and had forgot about?

 Halima
You have read this article Bourjois / Covergirl / EOTD / Eye Make Up / Eyeliner / Eyeshadows / MAC / MAC Eyeshadows / Make Up / Mascara / Stila with the title EOTD - Smoking hot!. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/04/eotd-smoking-hot.html. Thanks!

No comment for "EOTD - Smoking hot!"

Post a Comment