OOTD - The return of the crop top..

Ever since I got back from India, make-up has taken a bit of a back seat to fashion. I think the main reason is that I haven't been 'wowed' by much. On the other hand, fashion has most definitely "wowed" me! 

One thing I noticed in particular was a lot of talk about the return of the crop top. So I browsed around and found myself liking a few of the new wave of crop tops that just screamed "Summer!" 

Whether it's floral or embellished, I love them all, and there's something for everyone. 

Here's my Outfit of the day: 


Crop top - Topshop
Basic bodycon dress - Primark
Leggings - Primark
Pearl chain flat shoes - Topshop
Pearl bracelet - Dorothy Perkins
Necklace - Muse 
And there you have it! 
Have you been sporting a crop top lately? How do you wear it? Where have you bought yours from?

 Halima
You have read this article Dorothy Perkins / fashion / Florals / Muse / Outfits / Polka Dots / Primark / shoes / Skirt / Topshop with the title OOTD - The return of the crop top... You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/04/ootd-return-of-crop-top.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OOTD - The return of the crop top.."

Post a Comment