Going out OOTD!

Hello!

What a weird day it's been. This morning it was p***ing it down and it was pretty dull. And now at 7pm, not a cloud in sight and it's hothothot again. YES!

Anyways, I am off out for some dinner so here's a little picture of what I'm wearing. And shock horror, none of my clothing are from Topshop. Yeah, I know, it's not like me. ~Feels my head. I'm fine, honestly.

Sequin Dress - Miss Selfridge
Silver hairband - BANK
Watch - Michael Kors
Leggings - H&M

The hairband is gorgeous. But you can't see it properly from the above picture. So here's a closer look at it:

Loves.

And there you have it!

XO
 Halima
You have read this article BANK / Headbands / Michael Kors / Miss Selfridge / OOTD / Outfits / Watches with the title Going out OOTD!. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/06/going-out-ootd.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Going out OOTD!"

Post a Comment