OOTD - Kate Moss Nude Playsuit

My my, the weather has been extremly peculiar this week in Manchester. In the morning, it's absolutely pissing it down, so I take my big maaaahoosive umbrella to work along with my winter coat, and by the time I leave the building, it's super sunny and I look like a tit. Meh.

Anyway I'm not sure if you remember the nude playsuit Kate Moss wore to the launch of her 12th collection for Topshop. At the event, she wore this gorgeous silk nude playsuit from her collection: 

Photobucket
But the Kate we all know and love actually wore it back to front. and I personally think it actually looks better that way. After seeing the pictures, I skedaddled into town and marched straight into Topshop and bought the playsuit. Now this was back in May. But I still freakin' love it. Today, I paired it with my beloved bleached, boyfriend shirt, black tights and a pair of ballet flats. 


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Nude Playsuit - Topshop (of course!)  
Bleached boyfriend shirt - Ark (Talked about this place before, they do copies of Topshop, Motel & River Islands clothes and sell it for half the price!)
Black tights - Primark
Gold ballet shoes - Primark
Watch - Michael Kors
Mirror necklace - Freedom, Topshop

                                            Hope you're all having a great weekend!

 Halima

P.S - Does anyone else find it depressing when they come across the new A/W collections that seem to have creeped into stores? It makes me think "Nooo, winter's just around the corner!"
You have read this article Ark / Jewellery / kate moss / Michael Kors / OOTD / Outfits / Topshop / Watches with the title OOTD - Kate Moss Nude Playsuit. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/08/ootd-kate-moss-nude-playsuit.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OOTD - Kate Moss Nude Playsuit"

Post a Comment