FOTD - NARS Rajasthan Duo Fall 2010

I'm a huge fan of NARS eyeshadows. I love how they have such a wide range of different colours and they're incredibly pigmented. I've actually got a few of the limited edition palettes, one of my faves is the "Pleasures of Paris" which is a staple for my make up collection. I was lucky enough to purchase it online as it was sold out in my local Selfridges.

... And you know me, I'm late for practically everything!

NARS Rajasthan Duo was out in August for the NARS Fall 2010 collection. And yes, I also had to purchase this online because surprise surprise, they were sold out in stores. It always makes me think: do people actually camp out overnight in anticipation of all these exciting releases?

Photobucket

The colours are are absolutely beautiful, and they really do compliment each other perfectly. The gold colour is stunning! It really does remind me of my trip to Rajasthan earlier this year, as it is practically a desert with plenty of towns and cities within it. The shade itself comes across as a metallic taupe brown, looks kind of bronze-ish, and it reminded me of MeMeMe's Blush Me in Bronze, they both look immensely similar. Maybe when I hit pan, I'll use the blusher as an eyeshadow, pow!

The other colour is a deep smokey charcoal with a hint of green to it. This colour was made to be worn in the crease and smoked out! And I do love smokey eyes, I bloody do!

Photobucket

*FACE*

MAC Studio Fix Fluid - NC37
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Plus

*CHEEKS*

MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul
Sleek Contour Kit - Medium (LOVE THIS!)

Photobucket

*EYES*

NARS e/s Duo - Rajasthan
Bourjois e/s - Beige Rose
Urban Decay Liquid Liner - Black
L'oreal Voluminous Mascara - Black

Photobucket

*LIPS*

Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick - Rose Sensuel


I la la love the intensity of the of the eyeshadows. And the longevity of it (with primer, of course) is superb as you would expect for a high end brand. And priced at £23.00, it is worth every penny.

Did any of you guys buy this duo? Have you found any dupes for it?
 Halima
You have read this article Bourjois / Eye Make Up / Eyeshadows / FOTD / L'oreal / Lipsticks / NARS / Reviews with the title FOTD - NARS Rajasthan Duo Fall 2010. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/10/fotd-nars-rajasthan-duo-fall-2010.html. Thanks!

No comment for "FOTD - NARS Rajasthan Duo Fall 2010"

Post a Comment