Macro Lens - A Close Encounter!

Some of you may know that all my pictures are taken by my beloved SLR. Which cost an arm & a leg. But in my opinion, was worth every penny. The possibilities with this camera are endless. After playing around with it for a few months, I felt it was time to invest in a new lense. But the proper ones cost wayy too much, and I'm talking like £400+ lenses *gulp*. So I opted for the cheaper option of buying a Macro Lens set. And they are freaking awesome for taking close up, detailed pictures.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I bought mine from eBay which cost around £10.00 for the set of four different lenses, bargainlicious!

Keep scrolling down if you fancy having a look at some of the pictures I took with the lenses. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Typewriter necklace. You can see the letters! :O

Photobucket

The swirls of pastels in MAC's MSF - Lightscapade.

Photobucket

The granules from MAC's Pigment in Vanilla.

Photobucket

Mahatma Gandhi on the 100 ruppee bill.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bubblesh!

Photobucket

My kitty's enchanting eye. Can't say the same for the noobs in her reflection. Hahah :)

Photobucket

Kitty's paw. Awwwh.
 Halima
You have read this article Photography with the title Macro Lens - A Close Encounter!. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/10/macro-lens-close-encounter.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Macro Lens - A Close Encounter!"

Post a Comment