OOTD - Super duper oversized blouse

Hello hello.

Ahh, Manchester. Officially the rainiest place in the UK. It has been raining here non stop today. Pffft. I am seriously considering moving.

I've had my hair messy for months now, but today I've been craving straight hair and I wasn't going to let the rain get in my way! Plus the hubby has decided to take me out tonight, woop!

So I straightened my hair and wore the most ridiculously oversized blouse known to man (I can't prove this..). I actually like it. And it's in black. Shock horror. I've been wearing a lot of black lately. Call it a 'fall' colour. Yes... I'm following the trend.... (Nothing to do with the fact that I'm starting to like the colour black..).

I managed to get a couple of pictures taken outside when the torrential rain eased up and a bit of drizzle was about. Seee, this is the effort I go to for my beloved stalkers :P

Anyhooos, enough chit chat, here is what I wore:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out those sleeves!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sheer black oversized blouse - River Island
Black Basic Bodycon - H & M
Polka dot tights - New Look
Measuring tape ring - Galibardy
Measuring tape bracelet - Galibardy (Love this store, too much)

And there you have it!

My hair isn't poker straight, it just can't do it anymore. I think it might be to do with the fact that my hair has been razor cut so it's quite textured which in my book is good! :)

Hope you've all had a great week and enjoying the rest of the weekend. :)
 Halima
You have read this article Galibardy / Hair / Jewellery / OOTD / Outfits / River Island with the title OOTD - Super duper oversized blouse. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/10/ootd-super-duper-oversized-blouse.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OOTD - Super duper oversized blouse"

Post a Comment