Another haulage post featuring La Senza & Primark! :)

On Sunday last week, I was craving a huge haul. I'm one of those type of people that like to do my shopping in bits. I won't go out and spend £££s in one go. Anyone else do that?
So as Winter has officially arrived, I felt I was in dire need for some comfort wear. The place I'm staying at the moment is pretty huge and no amount of heating can keep the rooms warm. Booo! So I popped into town and headed straight into La Senza. There was a big banner outside advertising cosy satin PJs for £15.00!!
 
Photobucket

I ended up purchasing 3 PJ sets. 2 satin ones and the other was more of a cosy pyjama set.
 
Photobucket

Photobucket

How cute is this? The satin feels luxurious & it's pretty good quality
 
Photobucket

Photobucket

I bought another one in a blish colour. This one has tiny heart prints all over it. Lovelovelove it! All for £15.00. Wait, did I already mention that? Aha
 
Photobucket

Photobucket

This feels SO soft. I've been wearing this today. And it really has kept me warm in this super cold house.
I bought a few other bits & bobs from La Ssenza but I think it's best not to take snaps of them, heh!

PRIMARK
 
I'm not a big Primark fan, I usually buy basics from here but I've found that they've got better within the past few months.

Photobucket

Slipper socks! They feel SO warm. These cost around £3.00. :)
 
Photobucket

Blankets with sleeves! I've wanted one of these for ages! There is a more expensive version of this online called a Slanket which costs around £25.00. But Primark's version is like £7.00. Bargain!
 
Photobucket
Photobucket

I desperately needed some of these. Most of my tights have ladders all over the place, very sexy. And it would be interesting to see if these actually do keep me warm when it's 'cool'.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Check out the rose print! I've seen similar prints in Topshop but you know their prices. Urgh, no thanks. Primark had these for £4.00.

Photobucket

I saw these wedges on the window display, I knew I had to have these. They're quite comfy and snugg as well. Yay!
 
And last but not least..
 
Photobucket

I am literally obsessed with pussybow oversized blouses. I own way too many. But this was only £10.00 so I had no excuse but to buy it, haha!
 
And there you have it, lovers! Have you been hauling lately? What did you buy?
 
Oh, and it's Eid t'moro. So Eid Mubarak to those of you celebrating it! :)
 
You have read this article Haul / La Senza / Primark with the title Another haulage post featuring La Senza & Primark! :). You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/11/another-haulage-post-featuring-la-senza.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Another haulage post featuring La Senza & Primark! :)"

Post a Comment