OOTD - Horse Print Playsuit

Heyyy!

To those of you that celebrated Eid, hope you had an awesome time. I ate, ate & ate as per tradition. Unfortunately, I didn't get any of my outfit pictures done as it was a pretty hectic day with visitors and what not coming around. :) I'll probably be wearing my Eid outfit to another wedding soon so I'll be sure to take a quick snap.

The second day of Eid, me and the hubby went out for a meal. I chucked on a pair of tights & a horse print playsuit I bought from Primark a while back now. Here it is!

OUTFIT

Photobucket

Photobucket

You wouldn't think it was from Primark, well I don't anyway. When I did spot it, I was like ahhhh, have to have it. Now. And it cost around £15.00? They don't have it in stock in my local store but they do have the jumpsuit version if anyone is interested. :)

JEWELLERY

Photobucket

Photobucket

Opaque tights - Primark
Gem ring - Local charity shop
Magnifying glass necklace - Zara Taylor

And there you have it, lovelies!

What is your take on a playsuit? Own one?

Hope you're enjoying the end of the week. I'm seeing Harry Potter at the weekend, cannot wait! I know there will be scenes that will make me blub like I did during the Half Blood Prince, nooo Dumbledy, noooo. :(

 Halima
You have read this article fashion / Jewellery / OOTD / Outfits / Primark / Zara Taylor with the title OOTD - Horse Print Playsuit. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/11/ootd-horse-print-playsuit.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OOTD - Horse Print Playsuit"

Post a Comment