NOTD - OPI My Private Jet

Oh I am such a nail polish whore.

I've had this colour for months now, but never wore it. Now that we've turned the clocks back and the dark & gloomy days are among us, it's the perfect opportunity to bring out ye ol' dark nail polish, but with a twist...

Photobucket

Ooooh!

This is no ordinary dark nail polish, this is OPI's 'My Private Jet' nail polish. I guess it's supposed to look luxurious, glamorous and quite exclusive and in my opinion it's all three. The colour seems to be a mixture of dark grey and plum bespeckled with a rainbow of glittery bits which gives it a sort of holographic effect.

Photobucket

I'm sure this is the new formula. In the evening it dazzles! But during the day time, it looks a bit.. well, meh. It looks pretty flat and just looks like a murky grey purplish colour with glitter. Zero, zilch holographic effect!

Photobucket

Please excuse the messy application!

But yes, at night, it has the 'Ooooh ahhhh' effect.


I will probably cane the bottle the bottle this season. Let's face it, anything with glitter in is considered as 'festive'.

Do any of you guys own this nail polish? Thoughts? 
 
 Halima
You have read this article Nails / NOTD / OPI / Reviews with the title NOTD - OPI My Private Jet. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/11/notd-opi-my-private-jet.html. Thanks!

No comment for "NOTD - OPI My Private Jet"

Post a Comment