OOTD - Stethoscope Love

Hello, ladies & gents!

To those of you that celebrate Christmas, hope you guys had an awesome day! I personally do not celebrate it but the family do a roast with all the trimmings. Mmmm... Plus, it's good to have a good few days off. Back to work t'moro. BOO!

Yesterday, I braved the sales. It was horrendous. I did manage to get some bargainlicious goodies. I will be doing another post on my purchases and experience.

Anyways, before I headed out for the sale, I decided to wear my beloved black bodycon skirt with a basic black vest, topped with a mint green kimono & last but not least, a stethoscope. Err.. what? A stethoscope? YEP!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Okay, it's not a real stethoscope. It's made out of solid brass. The boy surprised me the other week with this brand spanking gorgeous necklace. Which he cheekily ordered from Galibardy's Boutique. I love it SO much. I've been wearing this most weekends with a basic vest or dress just to jazz up the outfit. Ideally I would wear this everyday but I can't see me getting away with wearing this to work. :'(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Black Vest - Topshop
Black Bandage Bodycon Skirt - Ark
Mint Green Kimono - H & M
Rabbit Ring - Primark

Belt - Asos

And there you have it!

Did any of you brave the sales? And for those of you that celebrated Christmas, what pressies did you get? Tell meeee! I love hearing about what people got. I know that Rhamnousia got an Audi R8. I think I hate this lady. Too much :P
 Halima
You have read this article Asos / Galibardy / Jewellery / OOTD / Outfits / Primark with the title OOTD - Stethoscope Love. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/12/ootd-stethoscope-love.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OOTD - Stethoscope Love"

Post a Comment