New bag, sunnies & rings :)

Hello, lovelies.

I'm sorry I've been away for a while. I have been ill and just generally feeling mleh. And now we've got bloody snow now. It was -10 this morning in Manchester whilst I was on my way to work. To make matters worse, the door on the bus I was travelling on couldn't shut so we had gusts of bitter coldness coming in. Brrrrrr. Snow, bugger off already please? The novelty has worn off.

Amongst all the chaos, I'd like to thank Royal Mail for managing to deliver my parcels. I know they can be unreliable at the best of times but they've been pretty good in my area lately. Feeding my parcel addiction. NomNomNom Parcels...

Err... Anyway, the other week I placed an order with Girl Props. They do jewellery & sunnies for silly cheapo prices. The shipping charge is crap though, $9 or something for international shipping? Pah.

Anyhoos, whilst browing their website, I came across a couple of amaaazing looking rings, quite unique actually. I wanted most of them but meh, I'll buy bits from them once a month, ahaha.

Photobucket

Told you they were amaaaazing. I've already smothered it in clear nail varnish to keep them the way they are. Don't you just hate it when the colour of your rings start disppearing? Plus now I feel like Batman, just with sound-effect rings instead of real punches.

I also bought a pair of these Chanel look a like sunnies. Ya a know, it's winter but how could I resist? And what better way to get yourself through these dull, cold, short days than to do some early prep work for summer 2011? Srsly, the thought of preparing for Summer does really help to get through this crapola weather.

Cue cam whore :)

Photobucket

Mmmm... It feels like summer already. Sort of.

Photobucket

Who can resist these babies? Definitely Chanel looking and for a steal at $9.99. (By the way, I'm not affiliated these guys, I just can't get over how cheap some of the stuff is :D)

And last but not least, I treated myself to a new handbag. Not like I don't have enough as it is :P

Photobucket

I got this baby from Topshop. 100% real leather. I'm gutted that I've already stained it a little (yeah, thanks a lot MAC's Impassioned, urgh). it may look small but there are 3 slots in there so I can fit all kinds of unnessary things that girls like to carry around, you girls know what I mean? :D If you're a dude, you NEED to get this bag for your other half, I can't see no girl not wanting this bag, if they don't want it, I will be happy to take it off your hands, ahah! :P
 Halima
You have read this article fashion / Girl Props / Haul / Jewellery / Sunnies / Topshop with the title New bag, sunnies & rings :). You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/12/new-bag-sunnies-rings.html. Thanks!

No comment for "New bag, sunnies & rings :)"

Post a Comment