NAILS: Gosh - Holographic

Hello, m'dears!

The other day I came across Milly's post on GOSH's Holographic nail polish and it reminded me that I had this little beaut lying around in one of my boxes of nail polishes (Anyone else store their nail stuff in a shoe box?). I dug it out and tried to remember myself why I stopped showing it any love?

The result?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pretty! It definitely lives up to it's name.

But why did I decide to chuck this in my box and leave it to be forgotten about? The application was okay. I didn't find it steaky but I did find I needed to apply 3 coats to make it completely opaque and for the full holographic effect. It also chips like crazy! I usually paint my nails at night, I found the next day it began chipping away like there was no tomorrow. And by 4pm, it started looking like I've had this stuff on my nails for about a week. EWWW! And chipped nail polish is a pet peeve of mine.

*chucks bottle back into the unwanted box of polishes*

I'd love to try out another holographic polish that lasts. Any recommendations, darls?
 
 Halima
You have read this article GOSH / Nails / Reviews with the title NAILS: Gosh - Holographic. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2011/01/nails-gosh-holographic.html. Thanks!

No comment for "NAILS: Gosh - Holographic"

Post a Comment