Rockin' the quartz

Hello hello!

You guys will probably know by now that I simply love my high street jewellery. But lately I'm not feeling them. Everything just looks so samey and blah and unoriginal. Yes, I do love a big chunky ring, but the big chunky ones out there at the moment are just crap.

I managed to go a whole fortnight (yes a fortnight!) without buying a single ring, so you can tell the high streets are in dire straits when it comes to rings. I started to feel withdrawal symptoms, so what did I do? I consulted Dr Google and he/she/it prescribed me a heavy dose of RubyRaeLove, the blogshop by Ella Masters. She does the most amazing rings, and I just could not believe she made these all herself! The one that really caught my eye was the handcut quartz cluster ring:

Photobucket
Rocky...

Photobucket
It looks massive on my hand!

Photobucket

Photobucket
You can even see Ella's fingerprint on this one!

Photobucket

On her website there's quite a choice of stunning rings! Another website to look out for is Etsy which seems to sell everything handmade and vintage, they have a large section dedicated to jewellery from a broad range of sellers, you'll be spoilt for choice.

It will take a miraculous recovery from the high street to tear me away from Etsy and RubyRaeLove. Unfortunately, a luck of funds is preventing me from going on one of my trademark sprees right now.

O' payday, payday! Wherefore art thou payday?

 Halima
You have read this article Jewellery with the title Rockin' the quartz. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2011/04/rockin-quartz.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Rockin' the quartz"

Post a Comment