OUTFIT: It's a nice day for a white wedding

As I write it's now Sunday. The weekend has came and nearly gone already. It goes by way too fast, though I hope you've all had as good a weekend as I had!
Yesterday it was the wedding of a Gujarati friend of mine, and I absolutely love Gujarati weddings! The food is just incredible, usually serving a dhaal chawal (lentils + rice). Mmmm tasty...

Anyway, I was told it would be a White Wedding so the only thing to do was turn up in a white Asian number:

Photobucket

White!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Heart the neckline! And all those little bits of diamantes :)

Photobucket

Check out this beast!

Photobucket

It was more than just a little chilly outside...

Photobucket

...but isn't this bracelet just amazing?

Photobucket

With the exception of the River Island ring, nothing that I'm wearing is labelled. The white dress is a kind of Indian versus Greek mix. The style is called Anarkali where the dress is fitted in at the waist, flares out and then goes below the knees. I bought it from a clothing store in Blackburn called 'Glamour'.

The clutch-bag is from a different shop in Blackburn, but I bought it so long ago I've forgotten which one! As you may be able to tell, I think that Blackburn is the place to go when it comes to shopping for Asian clothes, bags and shoes!

As for the Diamante Stretch Cuff, now I couldn't possibly tell you where I got it! But I am selling these for £15. I think they look fairly similar to the River Island ones, but maybe a bit better! :P

If anyone is interesting in buying them, let me know in the comments box below. I've got them in a few different colours (Gold, Silver, Turquoise, Red & Rainbow) and I'll be putting up a post about them when I open my new Blog Shop in the not-too-distant future! :D

This long week has finally caught up with me, so today I will mostly be sat around doing nothing bar drinking copious amounts of tea... Speaking of which, there goes the kettle!
 
 Halima
You have read this article Asian Fashion / Jewellery / OOTD / Outfits / River Island with the title OUTFIT: It's a nice day for a white wedding. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2011/04/outfit-it-nice-day-for-white-wedding.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OUTFIT: It's a nice day for a white wedding"

Post a Comment