Friday Favorites

I am insanely excited for this three day weekend. Anyone else? My big plans are to ride my bike, go to the farmer's market, do some baking and gardening, and sleep a lot. I can't WAIT.

Here are a few things I'm loving right now...

 Do you have Pinterest yet? If not, you need it. I just signed up this week and I am OBSESSED.
It's an invite-only website, but I have lots of invitations. Leave me a comment with your email address if you'd like one!

I'm pretty sure this stuff is magical.
I ran out of it last week and my skin completely freaked out. After one day of using it again, all was calm. MAGICAL.
It's a natural product, which I love. It smells good and makes my skin soft and healthy-looking without drying it out. I can't recommend this enough.

my new hall closet
Some husbands buy their wives flowers and chocolates. Some give their wives diamonds.
My husband adds new shelves to my dinky hall closet.
I think I win.

Have a fantastic weekend!
You have read this article friday favorites with the title Friday Favorites. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2011/05/friday-favorites.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Friday Favorites"

Post a Comment