dress it up

I'm all about dresses this summer. It's so much easier to throw on a dress in the morning than to put together an outfit with several different pieces. Plus, they're more comfortable than sweatpants. Yeah I said it.
So when I got an email from the Limited advertising dresses at 30 percent off, I knew it was time to go dress shopping (again). 
Cute dresses? Win. Cute dresses on sale? Super win.
I love everything about this dress: the pleats, the color-blocking, the appliques, everything.

This is a pretty perfect work dress.

I love the neckline.

This dress mixes several different trends - safari, military (from one angle it looks like an old-timey war nurse's uniform), structured. And then there's the bow. Love, love, love.

And this is just adorable.

Which is your favorite? Are you rocking dresses this summer?
You have read this article fun fashion / oh to have unlimited funds with the title dress it up. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2011/06/dress-it-up.html. Thanks!

No comment for "dress it up"

Post a Comment