odds and ends

a few random things that have nothing to do with anything...
 
First: In the hopes of not letting another gorgeous Minnesota summer pass me by, I've made a summer 2011 bucket list. I'll be adding to it as I think of things, so I'm looking for ideas. What's on your summer to-do list? 
 
 
Second: I'm in the market for a few new beauty products, and again, I need your help. I want:
  1. a new mascara that is relatively inexpensive, will give me the lash drama I so desperately crave, and that won't irritate my tired, sensitive, contact lens-wearing eyes.
  2. a new lip gloss or lip balm that is moisturizing and pretty. bonus points for fewer chemicals.
  3. a nail polish brand that is relatively inexpensive, that goes on easily and dries fast.
  4. a primer that will help me keep shininess at bay but that won't clog my pores.

Third: After about a month of no sidewalks, our never-ending concrete project has finally ended! I don't have photos for you (yet), but I am so excited about our brand new front steps, sidewalks, and patio!!


Fourth: I biked the MS150 last weekend, and despite having two flat tires within a few miles of the end (blurg), it was a fantastic ride. I plan to blog more about that in the next few days, as well.

Happy Tuesday!
You have read this article stop blabbing with the title odds and ends. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2011/06/odds-and-ends.html. Thanks!

No comment for "odds and ends"

Post a Comment