a little of this, a little of that

all the best blog posts are in list form. it's true.

  • Again, it's been over a month since my last blog post, and again, I have no excuse except that the holidays happened, I've been crazy busy at work, and I just didn't feel like blogging. In fact, I contemplated shutting the whole thing down, but then I thought of all of the hours I've spent getting the formatting just right and I couldn't do it. So I'm trying out something new: actual writing about my life, verbal-diarrhea-style. Get ready.
  • Because I would probably lose my Native Minnesotan card if I didn't talk about the weather, I need to mention two things: it has been unseasonably warm this winter, like 50 degrees in January. Until today. It is currently five degrees below zero. 
  • And because he's smart like that, my cat picked last night to escape out the back door, which I didn't realize until this morning. I found him across the alley, scared and shivering, but thankfully he's okay.
  • Cold weather = dog booties.  Who's my special boy?
  • Ryan and I recently realized that we were in a very boring mac and cheese/Chinese food/veggie burger rut, so I've been trying to actually make some of the recipes from my Pinterest food board (what a concept!). So far I've made this and this and this, all of which were pretty freaking delicious.
  • I'm not much of an Ani DiFranco fan, but I randomly started listening to her new album on Spotify today and I'm really loving it so far. Who knew?
  • We can all agree that Angelina Jolie looked terrible at the Golden Globes, right? And that Nicole Kidman looked amazing? Good, I'm glad we're on the same page.
stay warm!
You have read this article stop blabbing with the title a little of this, a little of that. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2012/01/a-little-of-this-little-of-that.html. Thanks!

No comment for "a little of this, a little of that"

Post a Comment