the end.

well...here it is.

as you have probably noticed from the dwindling posts over the last year or so, my heart's really not into blogging anymore. so I've decided to shut my blog down.

I started b:d:l during law school when I was in desperate need of a creative output, and it helped give me an escape from a law school routine that made me pretty unhappy. so I'll always be grateful to the blog for getting me through that. but now my life has changed, and I no longer have the drive for blogging that I once did.

so it's time to say goodbye. thanks to all of you that have read and commented over the years. I appreciate you more than you know.

and who knows...I may be back someday.

xoxo,
erin
You have read this article with the title the end.. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2012/02/the-end.html. Thanks!

No comment for "the end."

Post a Comment