NAILS: Colour my life

Hello hello!

It's been a long time since I wrote a post about nails, so I thought I'd set that record straight!

I'l let you in on a little secret, under my bed I have a big plastic box full of literally hundreds of various colours, styles and brands. Looking through the box is annoying. I usually have one polish in mind, and while I'm looking for it I come across 3 or 4 other polishes I'd forgotten about and want to put on too!

So what happens? I end up with Skittle nails! I apply 4 or 5 colours to my nails resulting in something similar to the pictures below:

Photobucket 

Photobucket 
Left to right - Bourjois So Laque! Cerise Noir, Barry M Nail Paint - Indigo, Topshop Nails - Marine Blue,Topshop Nails - Green Room, Topshop Nails - Ice Crush

Even zoomed out you can see how sparkly the Ice Crush is, I just had to take a close-up shot...

 Photobucket


It's simply beautiful, a shiny mixture of holographic glitter and tiny glittery particles!

I've been doing the multicoloured nail routine for well over a year now and for me, single colour nails are a thing of the past. I just couldn't go back.


Halima
You have read this article Barry M / Bourjois / Cerise Noir / Green Room / Ice Crush / Indigo / Marine Scene / Nails / Topshop with the title NAILS: Colour my life. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2012/08/nails-colour-my-life.html. Thanks!

No comment for "NAILS: Colour my life"

Post a Comment