In My Closet: Minnetonka Front Lace Knee High Boots

In honor of the weekend, and the arrival of boot season (finally!) I thought I would introduce you to one of my latest footwear besties…the Minnetonka Lace Up Knee High Boots in Brown (not to be confused with the darker ‘Minnetonka Brown’ color); which I have taken to referring to as my Pocahontas boots, and have scarcely taken off since purchasing them two weeks ago. Five Words: Supremely comfortable. Super cute. Obsessed!


What are you wearing for #FashionFriday?
You have read this article boots / cafe fashionista / erika sorocco / fashion / In My Closet / shoes with the title In My Closet: Minnetonka Front Lace Knee High Boots. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2012/09/in-my-closet-minnetonka-front-lace-knee.html. Thanks!

No comment for "In My Closet: Minnetonka Front Lace Knee High Boots"

Post a Comment