Roid Rage


Veronica Webb
I've always had an affinity for polaroids; there's just something so wonderful about a a little 4X4 square that slowly goes from blank to picture in a matter of seconds. Instant gratification is my thing I guess. Imagine my glee when I find out about RoidRage, from fashionista, a photo-website sort of like Patrick McMullan, only in polaroid form. Shot by Jeremy Kost, he covers anyone who is someone in New York. There's backstage at fashion shows, media events, polaroids of models, stars, and the occasional D-list whatsit.
Ajuma

Lily Cole

Debbie Harry

Stam

Bruna Tenorio

Mischa. On a side note, where are all these supposed movies she's making?
You have read this article polaroids with the title Roid Rage. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2007/09/roid-rage.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Roid Rage"

Post a Comment