mischa goes birkin for nylon

Nylon turns to Mischa Barton as its covergirl for the August cover, athough the last I saw her was as Marissa Cooper dying off in the arms of Ryan in the OC, which was back in 2006. Since then, it seems that her occupation was gallavanting around Los Angeles in questionably hipsterish hotpants and the like. Well, fresh out a DUI and a cellulite scandal, she has finally has two movies coming out, none of which has to do with being a overprivileged Orange County teenager with self-destructive qualities. And yes, I know I am totally revealing myself as a fan of the OC, I just love Princess Sparkles, so sue me. Well she absolves herself in Nylon, presumeably styled in the vein of Jane Birkin, what with the tousled bangs and the multitude of vintage denim. That, combined with the "day after great sex" look, Mischa has put her mugshot days behind her. At least I hope so.
Photos-nylon
You have read this article hair issues / magazines with the title mischa goes birkin for nylon. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2008/07/mischa-goes-birkin-for-nylon.html. Thanks!

No comment for "mischa goes birkin for nylon"

Post a Comment