MAC Smut, how I love theee..

I picked up MAC's smut a few months ago but rarely used it. I was contemplating on doing a project 10 pan so I rummaged through my make up collection and found this little beaut.

MAC BrulĂ© (left), MAC Smut (right, obvs) 

It's a smouldering grey with a purple sort of hue to it. I combined this with MAC's Brulee all over the lid and added Smut to the crease and lower lash line. A bit of Bourjois's Pinceau eyeliner (Fave liquid liner of all time!) on the top lashline and two coats of Collection 2000's Vinyl Lash Extension mascara. The result?

I think it goes well together. For the record I've lined my waterline with Stila's topaz, a gorgeous nude liner that gives the wide eyed look.

 Halima
You have read this article EOTD / Eye Make Up / Eyeliner / Eyeshadows / MAC / Make Up / Mascara / Stila with the title MAC Smut, how I love theee... You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/03/mac-smut-how-i-love-theee.html. Thanks!

No comment for "MAC Smut, how I love theee.."

Post a Comment