OOTD - Bleached boyfriend denim shirt with a nude bodycon. Also, a closer look at my blooming ring!

Hello!

Summer has arrived people! Hang on, no it hasn't. Okay, yes it has! You can never tell in Manchester, haha. :) One day it's super sunny and the next it pours it down and I am freeeezing. Brrr...

As it's my day off today, I decided to tie up a few loose ends, you know, go to the bank, pay some bills, a bit of shopping, yadda yadda yadda. So I dressed pretty casually.

Nevertheless, here it is:

Nude bandage bodycon top - Topshop
Bleached boyfriend denim shirt - Ark (I love this shop, they replicate clothes from Topshop, River Island, places like that and sell it for half the price!)
Lipstick & ring necklace - Accessorize
Silver bangles - Primark

I'm also wearing a ring which I bought from Topshop for around £16.00 but you can't see it. It's blooming gorgeous, so to speak. It is pretty huge.

And a closer look..



I got a couple of random strangers come up to me today and ask how could I wear something so big and if it bugs me. I was pretty gobsmacked that the ring made quite an impression on people. I'm actually typing with it on and it doesn't make much of a difference to me, but maybe it would for someone that doesn't wear huge rings.  

Would you wear a ring as bold as this?

 Halima
You have read this article Accessorize / Ark / Jewellery / OOTD / Outfits / Topshop with the title OOTD - Bleached boyfriend denim shirt with a nude bodycon. Also, a closer look at my blooming ring!. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/06/ootd-bleached-boyfriend-denim-shirt.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OOTD - Bleached boyfriend denim shirt with a nude bodycon. Also, a closer look at my blooming ring!"

Post a Comment