I've been sporting this nail polish for a while..

Hello hello!



I bought this nail polish a couple of weeks ago, and I really cannot stop wearing it. I'd take it off, try on another colour then after a day I'd take it off again and go back to using this particular polish again.



It's none other than Topshop's Parma Violet.





It really does look exactly like the colour of those sweets Parma Violets and it takes me back to my childhood when I'd eat like 3 packets at a time! :P



The shade is so springy and I'm loving pastels, but what makes me wanna wear it is the fact it dries super quick and this is what makes it so appealing. When I'm painting my nails I usually do it at night, and you know how it's such a pain to let nails dry properly before going to bed. But I apply this and after a couple of minutes (Max 10 minutes) I'm ready to go to bed!



What shades have you been wearing recently?



Photobucket

Photobucket
You have read this article Nails / Topshop with the title I've been sporting this nail polish for a while... You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-been-sporting-this-nail-polish-for.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I've been sporting this nail polish for a while.."

Post a Comment