OOTD - I heart bodycon skirts

Hello hello you beautiful people!

I've just come back from work and I feel gbksnwkvbhyvmls! So the hubby's decided to take me out to the cinema. Oh yes!

So I've just quickly thrown on a crop top and a high waisted bodycon skirt.

Floral striped crop top - My beloved Topshop
Black paneled bodycon skirt - Ark
Leggings - H&M
Perfume bottle necklace - Asos
Chunky bronze diamante ring - Topshop
Polka dots Eco cotton bag - Topshop

Yeah yeah, I know, another crop top & bodycon skirt combo b-b-but I just can't get over how easy this look is. It looks fashionable and it's basically a no brainer. I own like 6 pairs of these bodycon skirts in different colours :P

Also, a BIG THANK YOU to all of you who have followed my blog. I can't believe I've got a 159 followers! I must be doing something right. But YES! It means a lot to me. Thank you for your support, the lovely comments and recommendations. :)

 Halima
You have read this article Ark / Asos / Bodycon Skirt / Leggings / Outfits / River Island / Topshop with the title OOTD - I heart bodycon skirts. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/06/ootd-i-heart-bodycon-skirts.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OOTD - I heart bodycon skirts"

Post a Comment