OOTD - Sheer Paisley Blouse

On Friday I literally shopped till I dropped. I went to MAC, picked up a few In The Groove goodies, Miss Selfridge, Urban Outfitters & Mango. Phew.

I rarely go into Mango, mainly because its bloomin' expensive. But seeing as they had a sale on I thought I'd have a lil' gander.

I ended up picking up a pretty sheer paisley blouse, which is quite different to what I would usually wear. It was reduced from £55.90 to £27.90! I had to end up getting a size 10 as they ran out out my size (Size 6-8), pffft.

Today I thought I'd try it on and see how it would look. It looked a bit rubbish on it's own so I paired it with my trusty black bodycon skirt and leggings, and hey presto!


Sheer Blouse - MANGO
Basic black vest (for dignity) - Primark
Black paneled bodycon skirt - Ark
Leggings - H&M
Watch - Michael Kors

What do you think? What would you pair this blouse with?

 Halima
P. S - Next time I'll include my shoes. The main reason I don't feature them in my OOTDs is because I actually don't own many pairs. I'm not a shoe person. If I could, I would walk around bare feet everywhere :)
You have read this article Bodycon Skirts / Leggings / Mango / OOTD / Outfits with the title OOTD - Sheer Paisley Blouse. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/07/ootd-sheer-paisley-blouse.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OOTD - Sheer Paisley Blouse"

Post a Comment